For certain publications, we also offer the ability to cancel automatic renewal via the My Account portal.
Steps to cancel auto renew in the My Account portal for qualifying subscriptions
If your subscription does not have the cancel auto renew option, then please contact customer service.
- Go to the My Account portal. Locate the subscription you wish to cancel.
- If you see an option to Cancel Auto Renew, then click the “Cancel Auto Renew”.
- A modal pop up saying “Are you sure you want to cancel auto renewal?” Click yes, if you wish to continue.
- You should now see a new message as shown below.
- Please check the page in 24-48 to ensure your automatic renewal has been turned off.
- You should also receive an email from our Customer Service team confirming automatic renew has been turned off.