What you get with a subscription to Energy Advantage
There's an energy story no one's telling you. And it's huge.
It's about the overwhelming demand curve in energy that's going through the roof.
The need is so enormous it's going to take at least $48 trillion in new energy investments between now and 2035 to keep the world humming.
That's over $2 trillion in new energy spending every year for the next 20 years… or the world will come to a virtual standstill.
The off-shoot for investors is almost inconceivable profits.
It's being driven by the greatest growth story the world has ever known. Countless billions in Asia who are suddenly wealthier, healthier, and upwardly mobile.
To put this massive “super shift” into perspective, all you need to do is look at the map below and remember that more people live in the RED REGIONS than in all of the GRAY COMBINED.
For every 10 people in the world, six are from Asia. And all of them want to live more like their Western counterparts.
In fact, the size of the “global middle class” will increase from an estimated 2.3 billion this year to 3.2 billion by 2020, and to nearly 5 billion by 2030, with the bulk of the growth occurring in Asia.
Shifts this big are exceedingly rare. As one banker remarked during one of my recent meetings in London, “This scenario emerges maybe once a generation.”
Even with all of the efforts to conserve energy, the U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA) now projects global energy demand will rise more than 40% by 2035.
To meet this squeeze, the world is going to have to produce a record-setting amount of energy every year for as far as the eye can see. To do it, the world is going to need every viable source of power available.
Oil, coal, natural gas, wind, solar, biofuels, geothermal, nuclear power – you name it and it will be needed… all in volumes too big to contemplate.
The fast-rising demand curve is going to double or even triple the number of opportunities to make a fortune in the energy sector over the next several years.
And for as long as I have been in this business, I couldn't possibly be more optimistic than I am right now. The investment opportunities I'm investigating have never been this good.
I'm talking about new profit points in every type of fuel imaginable, including:
- Massive opportunities as U.S. begins to export oil
- The game-changing emergence of the liquefied natural gas export market
- Eye-opening opportunities in “Second Generation” biofuels
- A secret ingredient that can make the sun shine at night
- Enormous new oil discoveries as the “Shale Revolution” goes global
- Safe nuclear power plants that can be delivered on rail cars
And that's just a small taste of what I'm investigating at the moment. Each represents an unbelievable opportunity… if you know how way to play it.
No, It's Not Insider Trading, It Only Feels That Way
Of course, the kinds of recommendations I regularly share with members of Energy Advantage are only known to a select few.
It's inside access, and you won't be able to get this type of information anywhere else on earth.
Any one of the opportunities I disclose could make you enough money to retire early.
It all begins with a subscription to Energy Advantage. As one of my readers you'll immediately gain access to:
- The Monthly Issue – On the third Friday of each month, I will share my findings with you over a secure network. Inside each of my issues, you will get detailed descriptions of opportunities most people know nothing about, key developments in the energy industry, and updates to existing recommendations.
- Industry Briefings – Over the past year, I've been to over 20 countries. Often times, these trips expose me to the kinds of deals that can change your life. As a member of Energy Advantage, I'll give you news on every trip and the folks I talk to.
- Vital Updates – The minute I learn of any news that can affect your position in any opportunities, you will immediately be notified via email.
- Private 24/7 Access – Once you become a member of Energy Advantage I will give you private login information to my secure website. Here, you can view and read all of my monthly briefings and updates 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
No, it's not insider trading – but it's valuable enough to feel that way.
What Kent Is Following Right Now
When we tell you world governments are rushing to invest billions in fuel, you’re probably thinking about oil. But something else is at work here, and it may shock you.
A member of the United States Intelligence Community has uncovered evidence that Big Oil may be in Big Trouble.
Here’s why… In one day, the U.S. Department of Defense committed $7 billion to putting a new fuel to use.
That could be because data from the Department of Energy determined that – in a single week – this fuel can produce 1,000 times more energy than oil, natural gas, and coal do combined in an entire year.
What’s even more astonishing is that Saudi Arabia – a country with enough cheap oil to last a century – plans to invest $109 billion for the commercialization of this fuel over next few years.
The Saudi oil minister himself says his country could stop using oil and gas altogether.
That’s just how inexpensive, abundant, and easy to access this new fuel is.
Make no mistake: This fuel’s total dominance of the global energy markets is inevitable.