The Money Map Method for Creating Lifelong Wealth
For the first time in history, it’s small investors who hold the “edge.”
There’s no cap on your opportunity. A market of 45,000 global stocks and funds are yours to buy and sell. You can pull up all the latest news, research, and filings in an instant. Place your own trades online – virtually for free. It’s all wide open.
And there’s one advantage not even the pros on Wall Street have…
You call all your own shots, so you can outmaneuver the Big Boys 9 times out of 10.
Already thousands of small investors are exploiting this “edge” to grow their money faster and create new wealth from the markets.
Yet too many are relying on outdated tactics, like U.S.-only investing, buy-and-hold strategies, and spreading out risk through diversification.
That’s a costly mistake.
In fact, the average investor made an annual return of 5.02% over the past 20 years – versus 9.22% for the S&P 500, according to DALBAR. That means you may be missing out on half the returns you could be making every single year.
It’s not that these folks are bad investors.
They just need to update their “map.”
Tracking the World's Biggest High-Profit Trends
The Money Map Method was developed as a common-sense approach with just five key strategies:
1. Focus on the six high-profit global trends. Energy… technology… medicine… demographics… scarcity… and warfare. This is where the big money is made – and always has been. We go where the profits are. No part of the world or the market is off-limits.
But there is one condition.
We don’t just follow the money. That’s not good enough. We find out where the money is going before it gets there and invest in the little, unknown companies that are changing the world.
So you’re already set up to profit – ahead of Wall Street or Main Street – when the money really starts flowing that direction.
2. Never pay full price for anything. Value is at the forefront. Buying low is the easiest way to maximize your upside. To make sure you never overpay for a stock, Shah always recommends the tactics to squeeze every drop of profit out of an investment, like lowball orders and dollar-cost averaging.
3. Align your portfolio with the 50/40/10 structure. Break out of the “diversification” mindset. Spreading your risk around doesn’t work. We use a risk-parity model portfolio structure used by millions today that is the most effective way to build lasting wealth.
4. Insist on income. Few people understand that 90% of total market returns come from dividends. When your investment pays you to hold it, your wealth grows faster every single day.
5. Continually harvest your profits and limit your losses. “Buy and hold” doesn’t work anymore. You need to manage your investments to keep your risk at bare-bone levels. If you do this right, it only takes a few minutes every month.
Today 95,000 investors around the world rely on Money Map Report, like Bob F.
“I am very grateful for Money Map Report. Average guys like me would never be able to figure this stuff out on our own.”
What have these thousands of investors found?
A 24-Fold Outperformance Over 12 Years
We tested the Money Map Method against the S&P 500 over a recent 12-year period.
Not just ANY 12-year period…
We chose the 12 years from 2000 to 2012, because they were among the most turbulent years in the history of the stock market. There were costly wars, “bubbles” in tech stocks and housing, two market crashes, and a major recession.
No wonder the S&P 500 posted a lousy +10.7% over 12 full years.
But investors who followed the Money Map Method would have actually gained +270.0% over the same period. That’s a 24x “beat.”
There’s no better example of how this works than Navios Maritime.
The Money Map Method at Work
During the depths of the 2008 financial crisis, U.S. investors gave up on global growth. Dry bulk shipping stocks, in particular, were priced as if the end of time had arrived.
Yet we knew there were not just one but THREE unstoppable trends driving a shipping recovery others didn’t see coming:
1. Demographics. China was still growing their economy at 7% or more a year. At the time, there was a new $585 billion Chinese stimulus plan expected to bring 100 million tons of steel demand, and there were earthquake reconstruction efforts too. This was good for shipping companies that carry steel.
2. Scarcity/ Allocation. Global shipping contracts were getting cut, so the sector was very unpopular, making it a great value. But we knew raw materials, manufactured goods, and especially agricultural products needed to move from A to B – especially for recovery to take hold.
3. Energy. Coal, though dirty and hated, still provides 2/3 of the world’s electricity. But someone needs to get the coal to where it’s needed. So a dry bulk shipping company that moves coal would be tapped into the energy trend too.
At the intersection of these three trends was one killer stock that was absurdly cheap.
On April 7, 2009, Money Map Report members received this alert:
“Action to Take: Buy Navios Maritime Holdings Inc. (NYSE:NM) and plan to hold it for 12 months.”
It didn’t even take that long to pay off.
Just four weeks later, the stock doubled. Within nine months, it tripled.
|NAVIOS MARITIME TRADE – 2009-2014|
|BUY||April 7, 2009||$2.27||–|
|SELL HALF OF SHARES (50%)||May 4, 2009||$4.54||+100%|
|SELL HALF OF REMAINING SHARES (25%)||January 6, 2010||$6.39||+215%|
|SELL HALF OF REMAINING SHARES (12.5%)||July 22, 2014||$8.90||+400%|
Along the way, Money Map Report members learned how to manage this trade in accordance with the five key strategies.
Three big profits. All the risk gone. And more upside ahead.
Just one opportunity like this can have a big impact on wealth, like Dave A. saw:
“I have a 78% gain in less than seven months. I count this as a “win” for Money Map.”
And members get a new one every single month.
The Money Map Report Membership
Every month, Shah shows his members the best profit opportunity on the planet and exactly how to invest in it.
There’s nothing complicated or risky.
Just buying and selling stocks, funds, and ETFs. That’s it.
Every move is designed to maximize your gains, while providing both growth and safety.
And you’ll never be left wondering what to do.
You always see an “Action to Take” explaining every detail of the recommended trade. The name, the ticker, which exchange to buy it on, what price to pay, plus the risk management strategy.
Between monthly issues, Shah stays in touch with a weekly update. He takes the biggest news, events, activity, and distills it all down to two to three “Key Takeaways.” It takes 60 seconds to absorb them each week. There are also stock highlights, tactics adjustments, and “profits alerts” when it’s time to take the money and run.
For Stan G., these updates are the best source of market info available:
“Thank you so much for the ongoing analysis. The news only presents the doom and gloom scenarios, so a balanced focus that provides a positive outlook that captures the gains is refreshing.”
Member Alan W. likes the extra money he makes from Money Map Report:
“Your predictions and recommendations are superb! It’s like you have a license to print profits. I don’t know how you do it, but boy are you right so many times in a row.”
The Best (and Worst) Stocks in America
Shah Gilani here.
The pandemic has about 40% of Americans working from home right now (including me, by the way).
The way we live is totally different now.
It’s a big change for us Americans, but it’s an even bigger change for STOCKS.
Because right now, the pressure is on for companies to adapt, overcome, or die.
That means there are big companies about to get bigger, small companies about to move in and take over, and some dinosaurs that’re going quietly into the night.
Bottom line: Big changes are coming. That means big “buy” opportunities.
So in my first act as your chief investment strategist, I’m hosting my own stock-picking lightning round called…
BUY THIS, NOT THAT.
During this quick-hit session, I’ll touch on over 50 stocks that are clear buys and sells.
That’s going to include company names, tickers, and prices you should target.
Click here to download and print your “BUY THIS, NOT THAT” note sheet. Make sure to have it handy during the event.
I don’t want you to miss a second of this unprecedented event.
I’ll see you then!