With our Portfolio Tracker, you can easily track all the stocks you care about on a single, customizable dashboard. This tool allows you to:
- Track real-time pricing.
- Receive email alerts when a stock is given an action alert, such as a buy or sell.
- Import all of your subscriptions’ portfolios.
If you would like to add a stock from your personal portfolio, you can search for the company name or ticker symbol. Simply click the company name in the search results to add it to the tracker. If you would like to import an editor’s current portfolio, you can select the “Import From Your Subscriptions” tab. You can then select the publication you would like to track from the list. To go to Portfolio Tracker now, click here.
Security programs enabled on your computer or Browser settings may prohibit access to Money Map Press content or render a security warning. These warnings are caused by a number of factors. To can reduce these warnings add “https://moneymappress.com” to a list of “authorized” or “safe” domains within your computer’s security program or browser settings.
For your convenience we’ve provide information on how to adjust your browser settings below.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/internet-explorer/ie-security-privacy-settings
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/products/firefox/privacy-and-security
- Safari’s security settings on Apple devices: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201265
- Safari installed on computers: http://help.apple.com/safari/mac/8.0/ and select “Privacy and security” on the menu
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome#topic=3421433 and select the options displayed under the topic.
Cache stores temporary files, such as Web pages and other online media, that your browser downloaded from the Internet. A cache can speed up page loading and site performance.
If you’re experiencing inconsistent issues accessing content on the website you may want to try “clearing your cache”. Clearing your cache and cookies will erase your settings from websites you visit regularly. Some effects of clearing cache are:
- Websites may load a little slower on the first visit afterward, since images and content have to be reloaded
- If you opted to have certain websites remember your login information (username and/or password), this may be cleared from your browser’s memory. You will have to type in the login information and sign in again to access your account on the website(s).
You may not be able to access the information included with your subscription for one of three common reasons:
- If you are trying to locate a special report or research report, you have access to all the reports for the service(s) to which you are subscribed. Please log onto moneymappress.com. Once you log in, select the newsletter or trading service to which you are subscribed from the list on the screen. All of the available resources and content will then appear below. Then select “Research Reports” which will take you to a full list of available reports for that service.
- If you have just added a new subscription to your account, you will have to refresh your account to access any new special reports. To do this, click the “My Account” button in the upper right-hand corner of the page then select “Log Out”. You will then be directed to our login page where you will need to enter your username and password to log back in. Once you have logged in, you should see a check mark next to your new subscription when you click on the “Subscriptions” tab at the top of your screen.
- If you are having trouble downloading the PDF version of the reports and issues, you may want to update your Adobe software. It’s free and safe to use. To download Adobe, click this link: get.adobe.com/reader. We also provide a HTML-friendly version of most of our publications for your convenience, which you can find on the same website with the PDF version.