At Money Map Press, we value getting your questions about the service answered in a timely manner.
Feel free to search or browse for an answer to our most popular questions. Our customer service team is also available to answer any of your questions – simply fill out the form here, call our customer service team Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm at 1-888-384-8339.
Money Map Press
1125 N Charles Street
How can we help you today?
From your subscription’s Dashboard, locate the Media tab. From there you can view any videos or media that come with your subscription.
You can also get to the Media page for any of your subscriptions from the Money Map Press homepage. You’ll see an orange check mark next to each service you subscribe to. Click on the name of your subscription and then “Media”.
With our Portfolio Tracker, you can easily track all the stocks you care about on a single, customizable dashboard. This tool allows you to:
- Track real-time pricing.
- Receive email alerts when a stock is given an action alert, such as a buy or sell.
- Import all of your subscriptions’ portfolios.
If you would like to add a stock from your personal portfolio, you can search for the company name or ticker symbol. Simply click the company name in the search results to add it to the tracker. If you would like to import an editor’s current portfolio, you can select the “Import From Your Subscriptions” tab. You can then select the publication you would like to track from the list. To go to Portfolio Tracker now, click here.
Security programs enabled on your computer or Browser settings may prohibit access to Money Map Press content or render a security warning. These warnings are caused by a number of factors. To can reduce these warnings add “https://moneymappress.com” to a list of “authorized” or “safe” domains within your computer’s security program or browser settings.
For your convenience we’ve provide information on how to adjust your browser settings below.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/internet-explorer/ie-security-privacy-settings
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/products/firefox/privacy-and-security
- Safari’s security settings on Apple devices: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201265
- Safari installed on computers: http://help.apple.com/safari/mac/8.0/ and select “Privacy and security” on the menu
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome#topic=3421433 and select the options displayed under the topic.
Cache stores temporary files, such as Web pages and other online media, that your browser downloaded from the Internet. A cache can speed up page loading and site performance.
If you’re experiencing inconsistent issues accessing content on the website you may want to try “clearing your cache”. Clearing your cache and cookies will erase your settings from websites you visit regularly. Some effects of clearing cache are:
- Websites may load a little slower on the first visit afterward, since images and content have to be reloaded
- If you opted to have certain websites remember your login information (username and/or password), this may be cleared from your browser’s memory. You will have to type in the login information and sign in again to access your account on the website(s).
Where to find your Reports: You should have access to all current and future reports for the service(s) to which you are subscribed. Once you log in to your account, select the appropriate newsletter or trading service and then select “Research Reports.” This will take you to a full list of available reports for that service.
How to see Reports from a service you just purchased: If you have just added a new subscription to your account, you will have to refresh your account to access any new special reports. To do this, click the “My Account” button in the upper right-hand corner of the page then select “Log Out”. You will then be directed to our login page where you will need to enter your username and password to log back in. Once you have logged in, you should see a check mark next to your new subscription when you click on the “Subscriptions” tab at the top of your screen.
How to Troubleshoot issues downloading a Report: If you are having trouble downloading the PDF version of the reports and issues, you may want to update your Adobe software. It’s free and safe to use. To download Adobe, click this link: get.adobe.com/reader. We also provide a HTML-friendly version of most of our publications for your convenience, which you can find on the same website with the PDF version.