At Money Map Press, we value getting your questions about the service answered in a timely manner.
Feel free to search or browse for an answer to our most popular questions. Our customer service team is also available to answer any of your questions – simply fill out the form here, call our customer service team Monday through Friday from 9am to 5pm at (443)-353-4061.
Money Map Press
1125 N Charles Street
How can we help you today?
Within the Research Reports tab of any of your subscriptions, you are given the options to save, print, and/or download an article. To save one so that you can read it later on our website or app, simply click save.
In order to access saved articles you’ll need to click “My Account” in the upper right-hand corner of your screen then “View My Saved Articles.” From here you can read your saved articles as well as remove articles from your reading list. Articles saved on our site will appear within the “Saved” tab on our app as well.
Each subscription on the Money Map Press website has its own Dashboard page. This is where you will find all the features offered by each service, including Research Reports, the Portfolio, and any Media that the editor has released. The Dashboard will always open to an Overview tab with the latest updates and issues. Next to the Overview tab, the other sections of the Dashboard may include:
- Portfolio: Current snapshot of the editor’s open portfolio, including ticker symbols, prices, and trade instructions. You can click “Read More” in the Notes section to get more information on a specific trade.
- Updates: Record of alerts sent out via email, including recent issues, trade alerts and announcements.
- Research Reports: Collection of special reports associated with the service, detailing background information on getting started and the inner workings of a service, or extra opportunities outside of the typical investment strategy offered by the publication.
- Media: Archive of videos that may contain educational material, editor roundtables, or podcasts.
- More: Dropdown tab that includes extra features offered by the service which may encompass Subscribe to Text Alerts, Glossaries, or Archives.
Whenever you join a new service, your account must be refreshed. To do this, click the “My Account” button in the upper right-hand corner of the page then select “Log Out”. You will then be directed to our login page where you will need to enter your email address and password to log back in. Once you have logged in, you should see a check mark next to your new subscription when you click on the “Subscriptions” tab at the top of your screen.